Detroit Wedding Photographer
Get wedding photos that take your breath away … at a price that won’t. Sound good?
Wedding Photography you'll love!
You’ve been dreaming about your wedding for a long time, and you want every moment of your once-in-a-lifetime day to be captured perfectly.
Of course, you have your budget to consider, and it’s easy to get discouraged and overwhelmed trying to find an experienced, expert wedding photographer at the right price—who also happens to have a great personality and gets your wedding vision. You have high expectations. And as far as we’re concerned, those expectations are perfectly reasonable.
When you book with Mike Staff Productions, you’ll get to choose a Detroit wedding photographer who meets every one of your non-negotiables—plus dozens more you haven’t thought to consider yet. Don’t risk being disappointed by your photos. You deserve better than that.
You deserve the best.
Why Mike Staff Productions?
A Photographer Who Gets You
Peace of Mind
We relentlessly qualify every wedding photographer, and we put an equally talented professional on backup for your wedding—just in case.
What's Your Wedding Photography Style?
You’re looking for a Detroit wedding photographer with experience and creativity.
Discover Your Photography Style
Talented, friendly, experienced professionals who will deliver the wedding of your dreams, within your budget.
But where do you begin selecting the wedding photographer that is perfectly you? Determining a wedding photography style is a great place to start. You might not realize there are several different styles to choose from. What kinds of images do you like best?
Your photography style is something that will be important to discuss with your wedding photographer before the big day so you’re guaranteed to get pictures back that you LOVE!
Wedding Photography Gallery
Get uncompromising quality without compromising your budget.
All photography packages include:
Starting at $2,499
Pick the Detroit wedding photographer who perfectly matches your personality and style. Plus, you’ll always have a backup, in case of emergencies.
Team Approach Package
Get your photographer, videography and DJ (plus $1,500 in extras) for this all-inclusive price.
Plus, you get the peace of mind of our crazy-effective team approach.
Imagine booking three key services with just one contact.
Getting incredible wedding photos is simple.
easy as one, two, three
Marianna & Nick Cunningham – Meadow Brook Hall
They all went 100% above our expectations."
We booked DJ, photography, and videography and all went 100% above our expectations. Our families and friends were so impressed with the music, that there was always a large group on the dance floor. We felt so comfortable and relaxed during our photos because our photographers made us feel that way. This was important to us. Overall, we are so happy we selected Mike Staff Productions to cover those wedding needs.
Top 3 Wedding Photography Tips for Great Photos
Picture this: Your big day has arrived. You have the perfect dress, perfect venue, and obviously the perfect fiance. Your hair and makeup are flawless, but you’re still wondering how you can make sure you look your absolute best in your wedding photos.
These 3 simple tips for wedding photography will have you looking and feeling your best in your wedding photos.
1. Reputation Matters! (most important)
- Select a professional wedding photography studio whose work you’ve seen, reviews you’ve read, and comes referred by people you trust. An experienced, fun and caring wedding photographer will make you feel comfortable and look your very best in your wedding photos.
2. Create a Plan With Your Photographer
- A photography plan can prevent you from spending too little, or too much, time on your wedding photos. Your photographer will happily offer suggestions of things that work well, but can only understand your unique wishes by collaborating on a plan with you.
3. Speak Up
- Do you need more or less direction? Does something feel uncomfortable? Do you have a great idea you were hoping to try? Sharing this information with your photographer helps to create wedding photos you’ll love. Don’t be shy – this is your wedding day!
Frequently Asked Questions
According to WeddingWire.com, the average cost for an average Detroit wedding photographer is $2400. Prices for our award-winning, 5-star reviewed Wedding Photography start slightly higher at $2,499. Don’t be disappointed by average wedding photography. Trust our reputation, love your wedding photos.
One Detroit wedding photographer will do a great job. However, two wedding photographers can capture more moments, more angles, and can be at two different places at the same time. While two photographers give you more wedding photo variety and coverage, many couples find that one experienced wedding photographer is sufficient for their needs and budget.
Wedding photography packages can vary wildly from one photography studio to another. At Mike Staff Productions all of our wedding photography packages include the following:
- YOU PICK the Detroit wedding photographer that best fits your personality and style.
- At least 8 hours of continuous coverage. Additional hours can be added to fit your needs.
- Personalized pre-planning, so no detail is missed.
- Back-up photographer on call for emergencies
- Personal Copyrights to all of your images
- Convenient, high-resolution downloads of all your images
- Online gallery for viewing
- Guaranteed 30-day turnaround