Your Detroit Wedding Photographer
Friendly, talented & Experienced. Get wedding photos that take your breath away… at a price that won’t.
Get wedding photos that take your breath away… at a price that won’t.
You’ll love your wedding photography!
You’ve been dreaming about your wedding for a long time, and you want every moment of your once-in-a-lifetime day to be captured perfectly.
Of course, you have your budget to consider, and it’s easy to get discouraged and overwhelmed trying to find an experienced, expert Detroit wedding photographer at the right price—who also happens to have a great personality and gets your wedding vision. You have high expectations. And as far as we’re concerned, those expectations are perfectly reasonable.
When you book with Mike Staff Productions, you’ll get to choose a Detroit wedding photographer who meets every one of your non-negotiables—plus dozens more you haven’t thought to consider yet. Don’t risk being disappointed by your photos. You deserve better than that.
Why Mike Staff Productions?
A Photographer Who Gets You
Peace of Mind
We relentlessly qualify every wedding photographer, and we put an equally talented professional on backup for your wedding—just in case.
600+ Five-Star Reviews
The Knot Hall of Fame
15 years straight
Wedding Wire Couples’
Detroit-Area Venues and
What's Your Photography Style?
You’re looking for a Detroit wedding photographer who will nail it.
Talented, friendly, experienced professionals who will deliver the wedding of your dreams, within your budget.
But where do you begin selecting the wedding photographer that is perfectly you? Determining a wedding photography style is a great place to start. You might not realize there are several different styles to choose from. What kinds of images do you like best?
Your photography style is something that will be important to discuss with your wedding photographer before the big day so you’re guaranteed to get pictures back that you LOVE!
Wedding Photography Gallery
Wedding Photography Gallery
Get uncompromising quality without compromising your budget.
All photography packages include:
Starting at $2,499
Team Approach Package
Get your photographer, videography and DJ (plus $1,500 in extras) for this all-inclusive price.
Plus, you get the peace of mind of our crazy-effective team approach.
Imagine booking three key services with just one contact.
Getting incredible wedding photos is simple.
easy as one, two, three
Marianna & Nick Cunningham – Meadow Brook Hall
They all went 100% above our expectations."
We booked DJ, photography, and videography and all went 100% above our expectations. Our families and friends were so impressed with the music, that there was always a large group on the dance floor. We felt so comfortable and relaxed during our photos because our photographers made us feel that way. This was important to us. Overall, we are so happy we selected Mike Staff Productions to cover those wedding needs.
Top 4 Wedding Photography Tips for Great Photos
Picture this: Your big day has arrived. You have the perfect dress, perfect venue, and obviously perfect fiance. Your hair and makeup are flawless, but you’re still wondering how you can make sure you look your absolute best in your wedding photos.
We asked our wedding photographers for a few wedding photography tips to help you look and feel fantastic in your wedding photos. These 4 simple tips for wedding photography will have you looking and feeling your best for your romantics portrait session.
Have an Engagement Session.
- It’s a great opportunity to get to know your photographer prior to your wedding day, practice poses you’ll use on your wedding day and generally get comfortable in front of the camera.
Schedule Enough Time
- A photography plan can prevent you from spending too little, or too much, time on your wedding photos. A photographer will likely have suggestions their experience tells them works well, but can only understand your unique wishes by developing a plan with you.
Work With Your Photographer
- Do you need more or less direction? Does something feel uncomfortable? Do you have a great idea you were hoping to try? Sharing this information with your photographer helps to create wedding photos you’ll love. Don’t be shy – this is your wedding day!
- Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime event – and there is only one chance to capture the look, feel and memories. Select a professional wedding photographer whose work you’ve seen, reviews you’ve read and comes referred by people you trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wedding photography packages can vary wildly from one photography studio to another. At Mike Staff Productions all of our wedding photography packages include the following:
- YOU PICK the Detroit wedding photographer that best fits your personality and style.
- At least 8 hours of continuous coverage. Additional hours can be added to fit your needs.
- Personalized pre-planning, so no detail is missed.
- Back-up photographer on call for emergencies
- Personal Copyrights to all of your images
- Convenient, high-resolution downloads of all your images
- Online gallery for viewing
- Guaranteed 30-day turnaround