How Wedding Reception Uplighting Can Enhance Your Wedding
Make your guests whisper “WOW” at your wedding reception with uplighting
How Does Decorative Uplighting Enhance Your Wedding Reception?
- Uplighting sets the mood for the reception and helps create an instant “wow” factor for your guests.
- With the infinite color palette of LED up lights, wedding uplighting can easily transform the look of any room from ordinary to extraordinary
- Uplighting is one of the most economical ways to impress your guests at your wedding reception.
- A custom monogram will personalize your wedding
How Many Uplights Do I Need?
Our Uplighting Technology
Don’t think adding uplighting to your wedding reception means adding one more thing to worry about on your big day. Our team has you covered and here’s how:
LED Lights. Our LED lights (Par 64 bulbs) use much less electricity than (and don’t get as hot as) regular incandescent light bulbs. LEDs are great for color changes and vibrant hues.
Beam lights. This style allows us to illuminate only the things that need to be seen and keep light off the things you don’t want lit. Beam lights create a dramatic look without competing with other lights or overpowering the room.
Custom Colors. We can literally create any color of the rainbow for you to display at your wedding. It’s recommended to feature an accent color around the room;
- Bridesmaid dress color
- Linen accent
- Color from floral arrangements
Individually powered. Each light will have its own power source, which dramatically eliminates the chance of it losing power. You’ll never have to worry about a battery going out or tripping over wires that have to extend around the perimeter of the room
Certified Team. We have a team of certified professionals who know how to properly connect and display uplighting. We have an ‘on-call’ system in place to guarantee setup will be on time and efficient.
Your budget will love our Team Approach Package.
Bundle Photography + DJ + Videography + over $1,500 in extras = $6,797