Join Our Team!
Part time. 100% Remote.
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for weddings and event planning? Mike Staff Productions, Michigan’s most popular wedding service provider, has a rare opportunity and is looking for a “needle in the haystack” (and we just may be your “needle in the haystack”, too). This is a unique and flexible part-time, work-from-home opportunity (Monday-Thursday evenings 5:30-8:30pm ish; Sat 9am – 1pm ish, Sun 12pm – 3 pm ish. All times are EST).
As a Sales Representative, you will play a key role on our sales team by selling our services and securing new clients. If you have a knack for building relationships and a commitment to service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. All leads will be provided by our marketing team. Your primary responsibility will be to email, talk on the phone, and Zoom with engaged couples about their wedding plans.
- This position is a blend of salary and commissions.
- Fully remote work.
- 401k, once eligibility has been met.
- Engagement: Engage couples in a friendly and professional manner, introducing them to our company and services.
- Information Gathering: Collect and record relevant information, such as customer contact details, needs, and preferences.
- Qualification: Assess the couple’s level of interest, budget, and authority to make purchasing decisions.
- Consultation: Virtually meet with prospective clients (via Zoom) to understand their event needs and provide recommendations, showcasing our services and capabilities.
- Sales Process: Continuously follow up on leads as per our defined sales playbook.
- Booking Process: Responsible for all payment information and collecting deposits outlined in the contract and per sales playbook. Keep company CRM systems up to date at all times with client notes
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and market developments to adapt sales strategies accordingly.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply: If you believe you’re the perfect fit for this role, please email Mike Staff at [email protected] and include your resume and cover letter. A significant part of this job is written communication with prospects. Please demonstrate this skill in your cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and reasons why you’re a great fit.
***NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE READ THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A COVER LETTER***
Mike Staff Productions is known for our excellence, creativity, and unwavering commitment to providing a five-star experience to engaged couples. With a team of experienced professionals and a commitment to excellence, we transform wedding visions into reality. We specialize in weddings, corporate events, and special occasions, providing Photography, DJ, videography, and uplighting services to Metro-Detroit area couples.