Our Real Detroit Wedding: November 2, 2019
- Venue: Dearborn Inn
- Florist: Cardwell Florist
- Fireworks: Jena Sound
- Mike Staff Productions: DJ, Photography, Videography, & Uplighting
We were on vacation on our favorite Royal Caribbean cruise ships!
Our Wedding Vision
Elegant, fairy tale, that would have elements of surprise.
Our Wedding Memories
Our favorite moment was when fireworks went off as we made our entrance as husband and wife, as well as during our first dance.
Our Wedding Photography
I’m obsessed with pictures, and prints! They are so SO so important to me. Our photographer Mark B. was absolutely amazing!!!! He did such an amazing job of capturing all the aspects I was looking for. He captured some pretty amazing moments! Him and Justin worked together to get all the amazing timeless shots that will last a lifetime. I can’t say enough about how stunning our pictures came out!
Our Wedding DJ
Our DJ played Get Low by Lil Jon, [and had everyone on the dance floor].
Our Wedding Videography
Getting to rewatch and see moments that I may have missed in that day.
Plan Your Real Detroit Wedding
Ready to bring your wedding to life? Mike Staff Productions is here to help with any of your wedding planning questions! Feel free to give us a call (877.689.0777), drop us a line at [email protected], or schedule an appointment.
- Ultimate Wedding Planning Timeline
- Mike Staff Productions’ Team Approach
- How To Get The Best Engagement Photos: Tips From A Pro
- Wedding Photography Plan
- How To Capture Stunning Pre-Ceremony Wedding Photos
- Wedding Photography Tips That Will Make Your Photos Pop
- Hire a Great Wedding DJ
- Building Your Wedding Reception Timeline
- Why You Need a Professional Wedding Video
- How to Personalize Your Wedding Video
- Why You Need A Wedding Album