It’s one of the most common questions our Wedding DJs get…
*Updated for 2021 Weddings
“What should our grand entrance songs be?”
No pressure, but your ‘Grand Entrance’ on your wedding day is kind of a big deal. Some consider it one of the most paramount moments of a wedding reception because it’s the official kick off to your PARTY and you want to make sure it kicks off on the right note… literally.
That’s where Mike Staff Productions comes in. Our certified wedding DJs are professionals in the truest form! They know a thing or two about what wedding grand entrance songs work and what songs are DUDS!
More than One Grand Entrance
The Bridal Party
Keep in mind, technically there are two wedding grand entrances — you and your spouse AND your bridal party — the songs below will work for either moment. Let’s break down how to choose and then onto the Spotify playlists!
During your bridal party introduction song, why not choose a song that reminds them of some good times you’ve shared? You could even ask your bridal party a few questions to help narrow down some choices:
- Who are some of their favorite artists?
- What hobbies do they enjoy? (You probably know the answer to that one!)
- Do they want to use props? (Can’t go wrong with shades!)
- County? Hip Hop? Heavy metal fans?
PRO TIP: It’s recommended to have ONE song for the entire bridal party to come out to than a different song for each couple. Why? A couple coming out to their own song does not leave a lot of time for the song to develop and get the crowd into it, plus it just takes longer.
Anything goes, but not everything works.
If the song holds great meaning for you, it’s appropriate. That’s a good place to start. What fun, upbeat songs means something to you and your fiance? Pick something personal! Choose a song that has an ‘anthem’ feel for your wedding.
We’re Here For You
Have questions? Want to check out team members available for your wedding day?
Spotify Playlist: Wedding Grand Entrance Songs Today’s Hits
- Cool – Jonas Brothers
- Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) – Andy Grammer
- Good as Hell – Lizzo
- Sucker – Jonas Brothers
- Finesse – Bruno Mars, Cardi B
- Havana – Camila Cabello, Young Thug
- FRIENDS – Marshmello
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainer
- I Like Me Better – Lauv
- Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Hey Look Ma, I Made It – Panic! At The Disco
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- HandClap – Fitz and The Tantrums
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
- A Guy With a Girl – Blake Shelton
- You Can’t Stop Me (ft. Thomas Rhett) – Brett Eldredge
- Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
- After Party – Don Toliver
- We Found Love – Rihanna, Calvin Harris
- I Choose U – Timeflies
- This Is What You Came For – Rihanna, Calvin Harris
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Watermelon Sugar – Harry Styles
- Dance With Me – Diplo, Thomas Rhett
- High Hopes – Panic! At The Disco
- Adore You – Harry Styles
- Anyone – Justin Bieber
Spotify Playlist: Grand Entrance Songs Hip Hop Hits
- I Like It – Cardi B, Bad BUnny, J Balvin
- SICKO MODE – Travis Scott
- Turn Down for What – DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- All I do is Win (ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg) – DJ Khaled
- My House – Flo Rida
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull, TJR
- Bring Em Out – T.I.
- Let It Rock – Kevin Rudolf, Lil Wayne
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
- Moment 4 Life – Nicki Minaj, Drake
- OMG – Usher, will.i.am
- Harlem Shake – Baauer
- Suit & Tie – Justin Timberlake
- Forever – Chris Brown
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Down – Jay Sean
- Game Time – Flo Rida, Sage the Gemini
- Good Life – Kanye West
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love – Usher, Pitbull
- The Show Goes On – Lupe Fiasco
- Yeah 3x – Chris Brown
- Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida
- Yeah! – Usher, Lil Jon, Ludacris
- Don’t Stop The Music – Rihanna
- You Make Me Feel – Cobra Stars, Sabi
- Best Love Song – T-Pain, Chris Brown
- All Of The Lights – Kanye West
- In My Feelings – Drake
Spotify Playlist: Grand Entrance Songs The Classics
- Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
- Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Base
- Let Me Clear My Throat – DJ Kool
- Fight For Your Right – Beastie Boys
- Jump Around – House of Pain
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oats
- You’re My Best Friend – Queen
- It’s Tricky – Run-D.M.C.
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It – Will Smith
Choose Your Own Wedding DJ
Forget meeting at a coffee house. Mike Staff Productions has two offices in metro Detroit that allow you to get to know our awesome Wedding DJs by watching their video profiles until you find your perfect fit. That’s right, YOU choose!
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!