Anyone else obsessed with Halloween or Fall festivities, including Halloween wedding, of course – as much as us? We’re celebrating the spookiest day of the year by sharing some of our favorite seasonal wedding inspirations. From cakes, to table settings, to a full on ZOMBIE reception, grab some candy and enjoy these wedding treats… not tricks!
That’s not all! Whether you’re getting ready for a costume party, to go trick or treating, or just get plain scary, here are the 25 best songs to listen to at Halloween! These songs also make the perfect additions to any Halloween wedding.
Check out our SpOoKy Spotify playlist!
- The Final Zepp – Charlie Clouser
- Bach Toccata – Luca Riviero
- Haunted Sea – Thee Cormans
- Psycho Theme – Luca Riviero
- Halloween Theme – Retrospectre
- This Is Halloween – The Citizens of Halloween
- Zombie – The Cranberries
- Exorcist Theme – Halloween Horror Theme Syndicate
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Hungry Like the Wolf – Duran Duran
- It Theme – Cirque Du Horreur
- Feed My Frankenstein – Alice Cooper
- Halloween Theme – John Carpenter
- Living Dead Girl – Rob Zombie
- Halloween – Misfits
- Runnin’ with the Devil – Van Halen
- Monster Mash
- Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
- I Put A Spell On You – Annie Lennox
- Stranger Things – Kyle Dixon, Michael Stein
- The Addams Family Theme
- American Horror Story Theme
- Creature’s Crawl – Thee Cormans
- Freddy’s Coming For You – Steve Jablonsky
- A Nightmare On Elm Street – Spooky Orchestra
- This Is Halloween – Danny Elfman
- Theme From The Shining
- The Twilight Zone
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?