The Perfect Playlist to Kickoff Your Wedding Day
Hair, makeup, mimosas! What else do you need the morning of your wedding? A great wedding morning playlist for you and your bridesmaids to sing your lungs out to, of course! Hey, you may be “Going to the Chapel” that day but *before* you walk down the aisle, one thing is for sure, you and your ladies will likely be spending hours getting ready. Make sure you are prepared with breakfast, champagne and tons of upbeat tunes for the early morning glam fest. Surrounded by your closest friends and family, the morning of your wedding is when memories are made and having the perfect soundtrack is key.
- How to set the tone: Think like a professional wedding DJ!
- Keep the tracks upbeat – While some days there’s nothing better than a romantic ballad, the morning of your wedding may not be one of them. Keep the champagne and orange juice flowing and have fun!
- Mix it up – You may have a soft spot for a catchy Britney Spears dance track but your playlist should include a balance of old and new music to appeal to everyone in the bridal party. Let’s face it, the classics get everyone singing, anyway!
- Keep it personal – We all have that one favorite jam! So, whether you want to ask your Maid of Honor to get a playlist together or you’re rounding up the tracks on your own, include everyone’s favorite song to make the morning special
Now it’s time to grab your phone or streaming device and crank up our ‘Wedding Morning Playlist’ on Spotify!
Spotify Playlist: Wedding Morning Playlist
Kick out the Jams:
- “Ain’t No Other Man” by Christina Aguilera
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- ‘Gorgeous’ by Taylor Swift
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- “Love on Top” by Beyonce
- “Raise Your Glass” by Pink
- “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- “I Want it That Way” by The Backstreet Boys
- “Any Man of Mine” by Shania Twain
- “Get Your Shine On” by Florida Georgia Line
- “Marry Me” by Thomas Rhett
- “Dear Future Husband” by Meghan Trainor
- ‘Havana’ by Camila Cabello
- ‘Filthy’ by Justin Timberlake
- ‘Young Dumb & Broke’ by Khalid
- “(Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Marry” by Darlene Love
- “Chapel of Love” by The Beach Boys
- “I Say a Little Prayer” by Dionne Warwick
- “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease
- “You Can’t Hurry Love” by Diana Ross & The Supremes
- “Some Kind of Wonderful” by Grand Funk Railroad
- “At Last” by Etta James
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!