Traditional and Unexpected Father Daughter Dance Songs
The best father-daughter wedding song will have all the right elements: It’s something sweet and meaningful that’s great to dance to.Take your time as you are choosing the right song. You could surprise your dad with your choice if you want, or you include him in the process and see what he would like. Either way, have fun and lean into this truly wonderful moment between you two.
After being a part more than 25,000 weddings, our weddings DJ’s have played a lot of special and memorable Father Daughter dance songs. They’ve put together a playlist featuring 32 of their favorite songs from the classics, mixed with a few new hits and some unexpected songs you may like to define that father daughter moment!
Spotify Playlist: Father Daughter Dance Songs
- ‘Sweet Pea’ by Amos Lee
- ‘Ain’t that Love’ by Ray Charles
- ‘Kind & Generous’ by Natalie Merchant
- ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight’ by Elton John
- ‘One Call Away’ by Charlie Puth
- ‘You Are My Sunshine’ by Johnny Cash
- ‘You’re My Best Friend’ by Queen
- ‘While You Were Sleeping’ by Elvis Perkins
- ‘When You Need Me’ by Bruce Springsteen
- ‘Lights’ by Journey
- ‘She’s Leaving Home’ by The Beatles
- ‘Daughters’ by John Mayer
- ‘The Wonder of You’ by Elvis Presley
- ‘Wildflowers’ by Tom Petty
- ‘God Gave Me You’ by Blake Shelton
- ‘Father and Daughter’ by Paul Simon
- ‘Stealing Cinderella’ by Chuck Wicks
- ‘Fathers and Daughters’ by Kristin Chenoweth
- ‘How Sweet It Is’ (To Be Loved By You) by James Taylor
- ‘I Loved Her First’ by Heartland
- ‘My Little Girl’ by Tim McGraw
- ‘Don’t Blink’ by Kenny Chesney
- ‘You’ll Be in My Heart’ by Phil Collins
- ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ by Michael Bolton
- ‘The Way You Look Tonight’ by Frank Sinatra
- ‘Landslide’ by Fleetwood Mac
- ‘It Won’t Be Like This for Long’ by Darius Rucker
- ‘In My Life’ by The Beatles
- ‘Lullaby’ (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel
- ‘Have I Told You Lately’ by Rod Stewart
- ‘Child of Mine’ by Carole King
Ready to choose your wedding DJ?
That’s right, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ or Photographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. We have video profiles of all of our team members that you can ultimately work with. So schedule an appointment, visit our office, and choose your wedding DJ!
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!