Wedding Dinner Music Your Guests Will Love
It’s that time during your wedding reception when your guests are being wined and dined; great food being served, wine being poured and thoughtful conversations being had by all of your friends and family! Does it get any better? With the right soundtrack it does! Just because your guests are seated doesn’t mean the soundtrack during dinner is any less important. In fact, it’s essential to put thought and effort behind music selection during dinner and that’s something you’ll get a chance to dive into with your Mike Staff Productions DJ!
- You want the music to be entertaining but not distracting.
- You want to see guests moving in their seats, but not dropping their forks to bust a move on the dance floor.
- You certainly don’t want the music so loud or noisy that people can’t enjoy a simple conversation.
Spotify Playlist: Wedding Dinner Music
- ‘You Are the Best Thing’ by Ray LaMontagne
- ‘Hold You in My Arm’s’ by Ray LaMontagne
- ‘Moondance’ by Van Morrison
- ‘1904’ by The Tallest Man On Earth
- ‘Stuck On You’ by Meiko
- ‘Love Love Love’ by AU Master
- ‘The Way I Am’ by Ingrid Michaelson
- ‘Better Together’ by Jack Johnson
- ‘More Than Life’ by Whitley
- ‘Best Day of My Life’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘Here Comes Your Man’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘You’ve Got That Lovin’ Feelin’ by the Righteous Brothers
- ‘How Deep Is Your Love’ by the bird and the bee
- ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love’ by Elvis Presley
- ‘Like I’m Gonna Lose You’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘I’m Yours’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘Don’t Go Breaking My Heart’ by Elton John, Kiki Dee
- ‘Stand by You’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘Riptide’ by Vance Joy
- ‘Can’t Feel My Face’ by Vitamin String Quartet
- ‘The Game of Love’ Sarah Menescal
- ‘Take My Breath Away’ by Flora Martinez
- ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn’ by Dinah Eastwood
- ‘…Baby One More Time’ by The Cooltrane Quartert
- ‘A Hard Day’s Night’ by Deborah Dixon
- ‘Enter Sandman’ by Jazzystics
- ‘My Girl’ by Dave Barnes
- ‘Just The Way You Are’ by Boyce Avenue
- ‘The Fear’ by Ben Howard
- ‘Steal My Heart Away’ by Van Morrison
- ‘Obsessed’ by Dan + Shay
- ‘Lost in Japan’ by Shawn Mendes
- ‘Want to Want Me’ by Megan Davies
- ‘Tenerife Sea’ by Ed Sheeran
Ready to Hire the Best DJ for Your Wedding?
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, and we get that. What you want on your wedding day is important to us, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. Get to know different Wedding DJs by watching video profiles until you find the perfect fit!
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!