What Should Your Grand Entrance Song Be?
One of the most common questions our wedding DJs get from the couples they work with: ‘what should our grand entrance song be?’ That’s because it’s BIG decision.
No pressure but your ‘Grand Entrance’ on your wedding day is kind of a big deal. Some consider it one of the most paramount moments of a reception because it’s the official kick off to your PARTY and you want to make sure it kicks off on the right note… literally. That’s where Mike Staff Productions comes in. Our certified DJs are professionals in the truest form (read for yourself)! They know a thing or two about what songs work and what songs are grand entrance DUDS!
The Only 3 Playlists You’ll Need
Our wedding DJS have turned to our Spotify account to create the only three playlists you’ll need to help make your grand entrance song decision. Scroll through our playlists and see what speaks to you! When it comes to music our DJs are experts in all styles and genres. You can even work one on one with one of our wedding DJs to help create the exact reception playlist you’re looking for. Just set up an appointment or call us!
Grand Entrance Songs: Hits
- Finesse (Remix) – Bruno Mars, Cardi B
- Havana – Camila Cabello
- FRIENDS – Marshmello
- Down to the Honky Tonk – Jake Owen
- Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) – Andy Grammer
- Love On Top – Beyonce
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainer
- Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- HandClap – Fitz and The Tantrums
- 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
- Everything is AWESOME!!! – Tegan and Sara, The Lonely Island
- A Guy With a Girl – Blake Shelton
- You Can’t Stop Me (ft. Thomas Rett) – Brett Eldredge
- Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
Grand Entrance Songs: Hip Hop Hits
- I Like It – Cardi B, Bad Bunny
- SICKO MODE – Travis Scott
- Lemon – N.E.R.D., Rihanna
- Turn Down for What – DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- All I do is Win (ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg) – DJ Khaled
- My House – Flo Rida
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull, TJR
- Bring Em Out – T.I.
- Let It Rock – Kevin Rudolf, Lil Wayne
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
- Moment 4 Life – Nicki Minaj, Drake
- OMG – Usher, will.i.am
- Harlem Shake – Baauer
Grand Entrance Songs: The Classics
- Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- Let’s Get Ready to Rhumble – PJ & Duncan
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Base
- The Show – Doug E. Fresh
- Let Me Clear My Throat – DJ Kool
- Fight For Your Right – Beastie Boys
- Jump Around – House of Pain
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oats
- You’re My Best Friend – Queen
Grand Entrance Advice For the Bridal Party
During your bridal party introduction song, why not choose a song that reminds them of some good times you’ve shared? You could even ask your bridal party a few questions to help narrow some songs down:
- Who are some of their favorite artists?
- What hobbies do they enjoy? (You probably know the answer to that one!)
- Do they want to use props? (Can’t go wrong with shades!)
- County? Hip Hop? Metal fans?
PRO TIP: It’s recommended to have ONE song for the entire bridal party to come out to then a different song for each couple. Why? A couple coming out to their own song does not leave a lot of time for the song to develop and get the crowd into it, plus it just takes longer.
Grand Entrance Advice For The Couple
Anything goes, but not everything works.
If the song holds great meaning for you, it’s appropriate. That’s a good place to start. What fun, upbeat songs means something to you and your fiance? Pick something personal! Choose a song that has an ‘anthem’ feel for your wedding, something that gives off the energy you want while setting a great vibe!