Create Your Own Wedding Day Heirloom With a Wedding Album
It’s a priceless feeling when you hold your wedding day in your hands. Your wedding day photography will capture every moment of your day. Your wedding album is a visual reminder of every moment, each emotion and every detail of your wedding day, bringing it to life in a way a flash drive of images can’t. You’ll return to your wedding album at family gatherings, anniversaries, and perhaps with your children one day. Isn’t that better than crowding around the screen of your phone showing off the best day ever?
Mike Staff Productions wedding albums are high-quality art pieces, that combine tradition with modern design.
- Each album comes with it’s own matching heirloom box.
- Each album offers personalization choices in textiles and leathers, cover materials, embossing, leather etching .
- Designated personal album designer to guide you throughout the process.
Your wedding album will be a treasured keepsake that will last for years to come.
Preview Mike Staff Productions Wedding Albums
4 Tips to Designing A Beautiful Wedding Album
Less Is More
- It is important is to not overcrowd the album. Albums with 40-60 images in a 20-sided album look the best. Otherwise, the images tend to be small on the page.
- PRO TIP: If you want more images, adding additional spreads is a great way to incorporate more images into the album. It keeps the album clean and polished, rather than cramming more images onto the same amount of pages.
Coordinate With Your Day
- Select a cover material that matches your wedding day colors. We have 20 leather and 30 textile cover options to choose from.
Give the Gift of Wedding Memories
- Gift albums are great for parents to get a clone album of their own. Gift albums are 8″x8″ clone albums of the original design.
- We recommend working on the album as soon as possible after receiving your initial draft to have your day and wedding images fresh in your mind.
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!