Your guests will definitely know these viral songs!
*updated for 2022 weddings
We all know what happens with viral songs… they get overplayed and then you never want to hear it again. Until maybe your wedding day! Our Mike Staff Productions DJ team put together a list of current viral hits that will be sure to get your guests on the dance floor.
That’s what every couple wants at their wedding reception, right? I’m talking about a PACKED dance floor! Accomplishing that gigantic goal starts, number one, with a top-notch wedding DJ! (Ugh, we can help in that area!) We say that because it’s true!
After being a a part of 25,000 weddings, over the last 20 years – you could say our professional wedding DJs have picked up a few tricks along the way to get the party started right and keep it going strong!
3 Ways to Keep Your Dance Floor Packed at Your Wedding
- Be smart with your seating chart. Seat friends and family who love to dance closest to the dance floor. The number one complaint amateur DJs receive is about volume control or lack thereof!
- I know this may sound cliche but get on the dance floor and DANCE! If the bride and groom are on the floor, the guests will follow.
- You need a professional wedding DJ that knows how to read a room and know what types of songs to play and most importantly when to play them….
That includes the classic songs everyone loves AND the new viral hits! Talk with your wedding DJ before your reception to discuss adding newer tunes to your wedding playlist to give your reception that modern touch. This Spotify playlist should help with song inspiration.
Spotify Playlist: Viral Songs For Your Reception
Some of these songs are new releases, and some of these are years old… the power of TikTok. If you’re been scrolling through TikTok lately, you’ll recognize most these these!
- Stay – The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber
- Industry Baby – Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow
- Bad Habits – Ed Sheeran
- Like I Can – Sam Smith
- Wildest Dreams – Taylor Swift
- Whats Poppin – Jack Harlow
- Fancy Like – Walker Hayes
- First Class – Jack Harlow
- good 4 u – Olivia Rodrigo
- abcdefu – Gayle
- As It Was – Harry Styles
- Heat Waves – Glass Animals
- Broadway Girls – Morgan Wallen
- MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) – Lil Nas X
- Just A Cloud Away – Pharrell Williams
- Sunroof – Nicky Youre, dazy
- Lost – Frank Ocean
- Lost in the Fire – The Weeknd
- Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) – Edison Lighthouse
- Do It To It – ACRAZE, Cherish
- Better Days – Polo G
- Mama Said – Lukas Graham
- Come Back… Be Here (Taylor’s Version)
Don’t just trust anyone with your wedding music.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. See if one of our professional wedding DJs is available on your date.
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?