Get on the dancefloor with your bridesmaids!
Your wedding is a day full of happiness and love. The day will go by quickly, but the memories will last a lifetime. Dancing with your bridesmaids will be one of those lasting memories. You will want a wedding DJ to play some of your favorite songs for you and your bridesmaids to let loose and have a great time. These songs will be sure to have all of your girls on the dance floor!
P.S. This would also make a great getting-ready playlist!
Spotify Playlist: Get Your Bridesmaids On The Dance Floor
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- So What – Pink
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyonce
- Formation – Beyonce
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Let’s Hear It for the Boy – Deniece Williams
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Look What You Made Me Do – Taylor Swift
- You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
- Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) – Katy Perry
- Only Girl (In The World) – Rihanna
- Don’t Stop The Music – Rihanna
- Oops! I Did It Again – Britney Spears
- Baby One More Time – Britney Spears
- Fergalicious – Fergie
- Glamorous – Fergie
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
- Confident – Demi Lovato
- Side To Side – Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- One Last Time – Ariana Grande
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- Like a Virgin – Madonna
- OMG – Usher
- Nice For What – Drake
- In My Feelings – Drake
- You Da One – Rihanna
- Straight Up – Paula Abdul
- I Think We’re Alone Now – Tiffany
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
More Wedding Music Inspiration
Every moment of your wedding day will be remembered, so start thinking about your music now! Check out these playlists to help you plan music for every special moment on your big day.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Dance Floor Packed
- 45 Songs That Make a Grand Entrance
- The Ultimate Bachelorette Party Playlist 2018
- Best 90’s Music to Play at Your Wedding
- 2019 Wedding Songs To Get Your Guests On The Dance Floor
- 48 Song Ideas for Your Mother-Son Dance
- Top Cake Cutting Songs 2019
- Our Favorite Bouquet Toss Songs 2019
Ready to choose your Award Winning Wedding DJ?
- Coordinates with venue staff, wedding planner before & during the wedding
- Communicates with other vendors
- Keeps evening; dances, speeches, toasts on track
- Backup DJ always on standby in case of emergency
Mike Staff Productions offers the ‘Team Approach’ where we allow you to bundle your Wedding DJ, Photographer and Videographer with one company so you can feel confident your wedding team is working together to provide the best day possible (and save up to $500)!
Our team of DJs, Photographers and Videographers work seamlessly together to take pressure off of you and deliver remarkable service on your wedding day. Expect professionalism, communication and perfectly coordinated execution. One phone call, one (pressure free) meeting, three services checked off the list! Learn how our team approach can take the stress out of your wedding day and save you money.