Who doesn’t love the Christmas Classics?
With the holidays just around the corner, we are starting to get so excited for everything that comes along with the season. Holiday movies, food, and music – what could be better! We just can’t resist all of the holiday vibes this time of year, especially the Christmas classics.
You probably have a lot of social gatherings this time of year. But what’s a party without the perfect playlist? Get your holly jolly on with this playlist that our Mike Staff Productions DJs created. These Christmas classics are perfect for any of your holiday gatherings, or even your Christmas wedding. You’ll definitely find yourself singing along to many of these classic tunes!
Spotify Playlist: Merry Christmas Classics
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como, The Fontane Sisters, Mitchell Ayres
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch – Thurl Ravenscroft
- Run Rudolph Run – Chuck Berry
- Mele Kalikimaka – Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
- Happy XMAS (War Is Over) – John Lennon
- Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) – Gene Autry
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul mcCartney
- Little Saint Nick – The Beach Boys
- Twelve Days Of Christmas – Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters
- O Little Town of Bethlehem – Elvis Presley
- Christmas Time – The Platters
- Frosty The Snowman – Ella Fitzgerald
- The Christmas Song – Andy Williams
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus – The Ronettes
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Darlene Love
- A Marshmallow World – Darlene Love
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Gene Autry
- What Christmas Means To Me – Stevie Wonder
- Step Into Christmas – Elton John
- Christmas Time Is Here – Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – The Jackson 5
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas – Gayla Peevey
- A Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
- Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
- Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
- Joy To The World – Nat King Cole
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Dean Martin
More Music Inspiration
- 80’s Music Hits For Your Reception
- Best 90’s Music To Play At Your Wedding Reception
- Top Cake Cutting Songs 2019
- 15 Movie Songs You’ll Want At Your Wedding
Ready to hire your own Wedding DJ?
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, and we get that. What you want on your wedding day is important to us, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. Come to our office and get to know different Wedding DJs by watching video profiles until you find the perfect fit!