4 Local Wedding Vendors Give Away Dream Wedding Experience for Lucky Bride
Mike Staff Productions is partnering, once again, with our friends at The Wedding Shoppe to give all of you new brides-to-be a chance to win a spectacular prize to help kick off your engagement in a BIG way – a 2 hour exclusive, after hours, private bridal appointment for you and 8 guests at The Wedding Shoppe! But in 2020, we’ve teamed up with Viviano Flower Shop and Detroit’s Best Limo to turn this prize in a dream wedding experience
What You Win:
- 2 hour exclusive After Hours Private Bridal Appointment for the Bride and up to 8 guests at The Wedding Shoppe
- Senior Bridal Stylist and Assistant
- Professional DJ spinning your favorite music
- Professional Photographer & Videographer to document the party
- $250 Gift Card & Bridal Bouquet from Viviano Flower Shop
- Transportation to and from party by Detroit’s Best Limo
- Hors D’oeuvres, Beverages & Champagne Toast
- Free Gift from The Wedding Shoppe
- Receive $200 off a $1100+ dress
- Enter starting February 17th – March 13th
- One winner will be randomly selected March 17, 2020.
- Must redeem prize within 90 days
- Wedding Shoppe discount only good at the event. Does not apply at later date.
- Official Contest Terms & Conditions
Behind the Scenes of VIP Wedding Dress Shopping Party
Imagine flutes filled with bubbly champagne, endless wedding gowns to choose from, your closest friends and family by your side, a rockin’ DJ playing your favorite music AND a professional photographer & videographer to document the day. On top of that, a luxurious limo bus will pick you up, drop you off and Viviano will create the bridal bouquet of your dreams! You can WIN all of that!
Meet Previous Party Winners
2018 Winner: Kelsey Shore
Go behind the scenes of Kelsey’s VIP Shopping experience here!
2019 Winner: Krystina Giroux
Go behind the scenes of Krystina’s VIP Shopping experience here!
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?