The sun is shining, the birds are chirping …. Spring is officially here!
While we love all seasons for the unique beauty it brings to weddings, we just cannot help but be so excited for spring. We cannot wait to see all of the spring weddings our clients have planned. From the color palettes, to the floral details, to the beginning of outdoor ceremonies, we are ready!
We could not contain our excitement for this season, so we consulted our Mike Staff Productions DJs. They helped us to put together the best playlist to celebrate spring. Whether you want some song inspiration for your spring wedding, or just want to celebrate the beginning of the season, this playlist has you covered.
Read More: Pros and Cons of a Spring Wedding
Read More: Spring Wedding Decor
16 Songs to Celebrate Spring
- You Are My Sunshine – Johnny Cash
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- Pocketful of Sunshine – Natasha Bedingfield
- Never Seen The Rain – Tones and I
- Here Comes The Sun – The Beatles
- Butterflies – Kacey Musgraves
- Come In With The Rain – Taylor Swift
- Good Day Sunshine – The Beatles
- Soak Up The Sun – Sheryl Crow
- Brighter Than The Sun – Colbie Caillat
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Smile – Uncle Kracker
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra
- Sun Is Shining – Bob Marley & The Wailers
Ready to hire your own Wedding DJ?
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, and we get that. What you want on your wedding day is important to us, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. Come to our office and get to know different Wedding DJs by watching video profiles until you find the perfect fit!
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?