Your bridal shower is almost like a right of passage.
*Updated for 2022 events
If you’re getting married soon, you’re likely getting excited for your bridal shower. It’s the day when your closest friends and family gather to celebrate your upcoming nuptials and “shower” you with gifts. Most likely, those planning the shower are so wrapped up in decorations and games that they might forget an equally important part of the day—the playlist. So, our professional wedding DJs curated a bridal shower songs playlist you can cue up during the shower to make things easy (and fun) for everyone!
Since bridal showers are traditionally brunches or luncheons with a mixed-age crowd, we included plenty of upbeat, classic love songs that’ll get everyone in the mood to toast the bride (you). We also love more modern tunes to play as background music for the festivities. These sweet sounds are the perfect soundtrack for your pre-wedding celebration. Sit back, relax, choose your favorites, and get ready to celebrate with our 38 best bridal shower song picks.
Spotify Playlist: Bridal Shower Songs
- Lover – Taylor Swift
- For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Everything – Michael Buble
- Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
- All of Me – John Legend
- Butterflies – Kacey Musgraves
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- The Best Day – Taylor Swift
- Flowers in Your Hair – The Lumineers
- Lovebug – Jonas Brothers
- Mine – Taylor Swift
- Thinking out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Sparks Fly – Taylor Swift
- Love Her – Jonas Brothers
- Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
- Love Story – Taylor Swift
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- (Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Marry – Darlene Love
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- This I Promise You – *NSYNC
- Speechless – Dan + Shay
- Best Part (feat. H.E.R.) – Daniel Caesar
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) – Marvin Gaye
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- Blessed – Daniel Caesar
- Blessed – Thomas Rhett
- Marry Me – Train
- Yours – Russell Dickerson (Wedding Edition)
- So Close – Enchanted Soundtrack
- Marry Me – Jennifer Lopez, Maluma
- The Joker and The Queen – Ed Sheeran Ft. Taylor Swift
- Message In A Bottle – Taylor Swift (Taylor’s Version)
- STAY – The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber
- Meet at Our Spot – THE ANXIETY
- Party Mode – Dustin Lynch
More Wedding Planning Resources
From the moment you say “YES!” to the moment you say “I do,” we have resources to help every step of the way. Check out some of our wedding planning resources:
- 6 Things To Do When Your Get Engaged
- Ultimate Planning Timeline
- Engagement Party Playlist
- Planning Your Engagement Session
Ready to hire your own Wedding DJ?
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, and we get that. What you want on your wedding day is important to us, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. Come to our office and get to know different Wedding DJs by watching video profiles until you find the perfect fit!
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!