Who doesn’t love the music that made the 90’s?
We still can’t help but turn on some 90’s tunes every now and then. Our Mike Staff Productions DJs shared with us the popularity of 90’s RnB and Soul requests for wedding receptions. Whether it is for nostalgia or to add variety to your wedding reception – a 90’s hit is always the answer.
We asked our Mike Staff Productions DJs to create a playlist of the top 90’s RnB/Soul songs for your wedding reception. Consider these the “must-plays” of the 90’s era.
Read More: A Reputable Wedding DJ
Spotify Playlist: 90’s RnB/Soul
- Candy – Cameo
- Outstanding – The Gap Band
- Boogie Nights – Heatwave
- More Bounce to the Ounce – Zapp
- Cutie Pie – One Way
- Atomic Dog – George Clinton
- Love Come Down – Evelyn “Champagne” King
- Dazz – Brick
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- I Like It – DeBarge
- Best of My Love – The Emotions
- Shining Star – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Say My Name – Destiny’s Child
- I Wish – Carl Thomas
- Let’s Ride – Montell Jordan
- Make You Sweat – Keith Sweat
- Roni – Bobby Brown
- All 4 Love – Color Me Badd
- If It Isn’t Love – New Edition
- Remember The Time – Michael Jackson
- She’s Playing Hard To Get – Hi-Five
- Can We Talk – Tevin Campbell
The Mike Staff Productions Guarantee
At Mike Staff Productions, we trust that you’ll choose the perfect person to work with because you know what you want on your wedding day! There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, photographer or videographer – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the planning process.
Let’s bring your wedding vision to life!