Top Wedding Songs 2021
*Will update playlist monthly throughout the 2021 – 2022 wedding season.
Weddings are making a comeback in 2021 and we’re here for it! Our professional Wedding DJs have come up with a list of the most requested wedding songs in 2021 – based on what guests and couples are asking for at receptions this year! Don’t worry, we’ll continue updating this playlist throughout the year. Guests are once again able to fill dance floors and that means they want to hear their favorite tracks. With new releases from Little Mix, another great duet from Nelly and Florida Georgia Line, to anthems from Dua Lipa – you and your guests will have a lot of great new music to choose from.
The key, with any wedding reception, is to play music that all generations will enjoy. So, go ahead, share this playlist with your wedding DJ and tell them you it’s important to have a mix of new and classic songs played at your reception. With our team, you’ll never have to worry. Our wedding DJ’s always pay attention and read the room if a certain song seems to working or not working. Check out bride what bride Nicole shared about her Mike Staff Productions wedding DJ.
Our wedding DJ was phenomenal! We had a lot of older guests and the dance floor was not a big hit at the beginning of the night but he worked it as the emcee and got everyone up! He really blended our music taste with other wedding classics and kept the night fun and exciting. The process with Mike Staff was great, everyone is clearly laid out on their website and you know what to expect, and when to expect it, which is really helpful trying to coordinate multiple vendors. I would highly recommend working with Mike Staff Productions!
Spotify Playlist: Top Wedding Songs of 2021
- Dynamite by BTS
- Goosbumps – Remix by Travis Scott
- Roses by SAINt JHN
- Let it Go by DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, 21 Savage
- Astronaut in The Ocean by Masked Wolf
- Lasting Lover by Sigala
- Montero by Lil Nas X
- Rapstar by Polo G
- Buss It by Erica Banks
- Best Friend by Saweetie, Doja Cat
- Fast (Motion) by Saweetie
- We’re Good by Dua Lipa
- Twerkulator by City Girls
- Lil Bit by Nelly and Florida Georgia Line
- Confetti by Little Mix, Saweetie
- Levitating by Dua Lipa, DaBaby
- Born to Be Yours by Kygo, Imagine Dragons
- Stuck with U by Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber
- Stronger by Sam Feldt, Kesha
- Get Ready by Pitbull, Blake Shelton
- RITMO by Black Eyed Peas, J Blavin
- DAKITI by Bad Bunny, Jhay Cortex
- Forever After All by Luke Combs
- Lifetime by Romy
- Take You Dancing by Jason Derulo
- Head & Heart by Joel Corry, MNEK
- Jerusalema by Master KG, Nomcebo Zikode
- GIRL LIKE ME by Black Eyed Peas, Shakira
- Middle of the Night by Monsta X
Choose Your Own Wedding DJ
Our team allows you to get to know our awesome Wedding DJs by watching their video profiles until you find your perfect fit. That’s right, YOU choose!
How it Works:
- Watch video profiles of our award winning wedding DJs in action
- Get familiar with their personality and style
- See how our DJs handle announcements, introductions, toasts and the first dance before you book. (How cool is that?)
- You’re not alone! We’re here to help answer all of your questions
Trust The Team
We offer what’s called the ‘Team Approach’ where we allow you to bundle your Wedding DJ, Photographer and Videographer with one company so you can feel confident your wedding team is working together to provide the best day possible (and save up tp $500)!
Our team of professional wedding DJs, Photographers and Videographers work seamlessly together to take pressure off of you and deliver remarkable service on your wedding day. Expect professionalism, communication and perfectly coordinated execution. With a quick phone call or even a virtual meeting if you prefer, you can get three wedding services checked off the list! Learn how our team approach can take the stress out of your wedding day and save you money.
Your budget will love our Team Approach Package.
Photography + DJ + Videography + over $1,500 in extras = $6,197