Wondering What Happens After You Book With Us? Keep Reading…
Imagine, you’ve officially chosen the perfect vendors, and you’re counting down the days to your wedding day – we’re counting down too! At this point, you’re probably wondering what happens from now until your big day. We’re here to answer all your questions.
What To Expect When You Book Your Wedding Vendors With Mike Staff Productions
Worry-Free Planning Until Your Big Day
Here at Mike Staff Productions, we have a full-time staff that work with you hand in hand. Our in-house wedding coordinator is available during our regular business hours to answer any questions you have from the time you book until your big day.
- Call us: Our goal is to never let your call go to voicemail and to answer all of your questions! You can always count on our team to help you discuss timelines for the day, photography locations, help with picking songs for special dances, or any other questions you may have.
- Live Chat: Head to our website and talk directly with a REAL person on our customer service team from any device.
- Email: [email protected] Expect super fast responses, guaranteed.
- Access to our Planning Hub: The moment you work with Mike Staff Productions you get exclusive access to our Wedding Planning Hub. Imagine a place where all the answers to your planning questions are in one place, it’s a reality!
We’re Here For You
Have questions about The Team Approach?
Want to check out team members available for your wedding day?
Clients of Mike Staff Productions also get unlimited access to all of our (free) wedding planning tools. Download, print or save any of these freebies to your device and share with the bridal party, wedding planner or your fiance’.
- Wedding Budget Workbook
- Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist
- Wedding Day Timeline Templates & Examples
- Vow writing templates
- Detroit Photography Guide
… and MORE!
Chat With Your Wedding Team
You can have peace of mind knowing you’re going to have plenty of time to talk with your team before your big day. Prior to your wedding day, you’ll talk with your DJ in detail about your reception and map it all out – you’re going to feel like your DJ will be your personal wedding coordinator because he’s going to be so dialed in. You’ll discuss:
- Names of bridal party & pronunciation
- Song selection
- Must play & do not play
- First dance, last dance
- Grand entrance
- Timing of cocktail hour, cake cutting, speeches
You can also expect a call from your photographer to map out your timeline well before your wedding day. Our photographers are highly skilled at asking questions in order to fully understand your wishes and exceed your expectations. You’ll discuss
- First look option
- Family formals
- Specific shots
- Pre-ceremony moments
Want to add on an engagement session? If you do, it provides an opportunity to get to know your wedding photographer and work with them before your big day. You’ll be able to talk about your vision for your wedding day, and get more comfortable in front of the camera.
Proper communication is essential to understanding your needs and expectations.
What Happens After The Wedding Day?
Our full-time production staff will get to working on editing your photos and video almost immediately after your wedding. Our production staff are experts at their craft, and have a passion for weddings. Read more about our post production process here.
- Soon after your wedding, ten sneak peek images will be posted on our Mike Staff Productions Facebook Page. (Make sure to follow us!)
- Your full gallery of images will be available shortly after your sneak peaks. If you purchased a wedding album, your wedding album draft will also be available at this time. Read More: Why You Should Invest In A Professional Wedding Album
- Your wedding video will be edited in a timely fashion and our fully staffed team gets it done right. Our editors sit down with hours and hours worth of footage to work with to create the documentary of your love story. You’ll receive:
- Convenient download of your mini movie and documentary film
- Internet upload of highlight video
- Copyrights to make additional copies