8 Reasons to Hire a Professional Wedding Videographer
1. You’ll Regret Not Hiring a Professional Wedding Videographer
Learn from other’s experience. In a recent survey, 93% of newlyweds who did NOT hire a professional wedding videographer urge brides-to-be to include wedding videography in their wedding plans. Additionally, newlyweds that used both a photographer AND videographer agreed that video does a much better job of: capturing the emotions of the day, recording the history of the day, and creating a visual memory that future generations will enjoy more.
2. Re-live your wedding day, anytime you want.
Your day flies by. Even the events that you are fully present for will be a blur after your wedding day is over.
- Will you remember the look on your fiance’s face when he first saw you at the end of the aisle?
- Will you recall how his voice cracked with emotion as he said his vows?
- Can you possibly remember every word of your maid of honor and best man’s toasts?
Wedding videography is a living memory of your wedding day. This is why you need a professional wedding videographer to capture all of your magical moments.
3. You will miss moments.
You can’t be everywhere, yet you don’t want to miss a thing on your wedding day. Your professional wedding videographer can catch everything that you may miss!
- What will your fiance be doing, thinking and feeling just before you walk down the aisle?
- What expression did your parents have on their face when they were seated in the church?
- You spent thousands of dollars decorating your reception room, what did it look like before it opened for guests?
The list goes on and on…
4. It’s a living family record.
You are creating a living family record. In future years, you will be able to look back at those no longer with you, sharing the memories with your children and grandchildren. Hear their voices, see them laugh, watch them alive and happy. This is truly priceless.
5. It makes spending all the other money worth it.
A well filmed and edited professional wedding video will be a tangible piece of memorabilia that will help you enjoy all of the details of your wedding day over and over again. This is exactly what your professional wedding videographer will provide!
6. Captures the sounds and emotions of the day.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is an encyclopedia! Professional photographs of your wedding day are important and should be included in your budget. However, don’t forget the advantages that video has over a one-dimensional photograph. Even the very best photographer can’t capture the sound of your laugh or your wedding vows.
7. Quality. Quality. Quality.
You have planned for a beautiful day and it should be captured with the same attention to detail. Multiple cameras, operated by experienced professionals, will allow you multiple perspectives of your wedding. You will receive a video that has been professionally edited using your preferences to receive an individualized video that truly reflects you. Your wedding video will be full of stirring, emotional sounds and images of your special day.
8. It’s a family heirloom.
Suppose you could choose between professional photos of the day your grandparents were married, or a professionally produced video of that same day, in full color, with stereo sound. Which would you choose to view and keep as a family heirloom? Would you rather simply look at pictures or see AND hear your grandparent’s voices and laughter?
Certified back-up videographer on call for emergencies
All footage captured with cinematic-quality
Guaranteed turnaround time
High-definition video delivered on flash drive
A highlight reel to share with your friends and family online
Documentary-style film covering the important moments before, during and after your ceremony