The Dearborn Inn Marriott
The Dearborn Inn Marriott is so much more than a hotel. Did you know it’s been a part of metro Detroit’s history since 1931? In fact, Henry Ford (yes, that Henry Ford) had the hotel built across from Ford Airport to accommodate Detroit-bound travelers back in the day! How cool is that? Today, The Dearborn Inn is on the National Register of Historic Places and is still the premier choice for special celebrations, soirees and weddings.
WATCH: Meet the Team at The Dearborn Inn Marriott
The Dearborn Inn Fast Facts:
- 3 reception ballrooms, accommodating up to 500 guests
- Each ballrooms includes foyers that provide flexible space to use for a cocktail area, buffet or gift tables
- Smaller or private reception halls available for more intimate weddings
- Two settings for seasonal outdoor ceremonies and receptions, including gazebo
- Valet and complimentary on-site parking
Mike Staff Productions is familiar with the amenities that The Dearborn Inn offers their couples – which includes Certified Wedding Planners! Say whaaaaat?!?! That is one of the reasons we wanted to feature their incredible team in our Wedding Venue Spotlight.
They truly are experts in helping couples plan their perfect wedding at the Dearborn Inn and – as a side note – our team of professional wedding DJs, Photographers and Videographers love working with them! Each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner has completed specially designed course work that covers a variety of wedding protocols and etiquette, as well as culinary and decorating trends.
Dearborn Inn Wedding Photography
There are truly so many hidden photography gems throughout the Dearborn Inn and on their grounds.
Dearborn Inn Wedding Videography