Back to School Playlist
Happy September from Mike Staff Productions! We’re just taking a moment to celebrate some of our favorite things about the new season that is quickly approaching (you can certainly feel it in the air)!
- Flannel shirts!
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
- Fall Wedding Season!
- Back to school! (sorry kids)
Spotify: Back to School
To all the parent’s out there, we know getting the kids back into a routine can be a challenge. School buses, homework, lunches — yikes! Many of wedding DJ’s are parents and all of them are music pros, so they came up with a rockin’ back to school playlist! Crank this up if the alarm doesn’t get the kids out of bed.
- Rock N’ Roll High School – Ramones
- Smokin’ In The Boys Room – Motley Crue
- ABC – The Jackson 5
- Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
- We Are Young – fun., Janelle Monae’
- Be True to Your School – The Beach Boys
- Education – The Kinks
- School Days – Chuck Berry
- Teacher – Jethro Tull
- School – Nirvana
- (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) – The Beastie Boys
- Cool Kinds – Echo Smith
- Teacher I Need You – Elton John
- School Days – AC/DC
Ready to Hire the Best DJ for Your Wedding?
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ, and we get that. What you want on your wedding day is important to us, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. Get to know different Wedding DJs by watching video profiles until you find the perfect fit.
At Mike Staff Productions, we’ve built our whole business around reclaiming the fun in your wedding planning. Ready to start?
Your budget will love our Team Approach Package.
Photography + DJ + Videography + over $1,500 in extras = $6,197